Framingham Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
This class registration is per household. Please register your child, and if there is a sibling that would like to join please call our office (508-532-5960) to register them at no cost. We do not want you to pay twice!
THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD REMOTELY.
(Information on how to log-on and participate will be sent to participants prior to the class)
This class is open to Residents & Non-Residents
We are on a mission to get young eaters cooking, tasting, and thinking about healthy ingredients!
Each class presents students with an opportunity to explore new or familiar foods in their raw, unmanipulated state. Then, with adult supervision and occasional assistance, we’ll work together, virtually, to slice, dice, peel, measure, and cook until we have each prepared the finished dish. The virtual experience gives students the unique opportunity to immediately share their work with family!
3/17 - 4/21 Session
- Super Simple Black Bean Tacos
- Bonita Quinoa
- Veggie Sushi
- Homemade Potato Gnocchi
- Lemon Solstice Pasta
- Delicious - and healthy - cookies! (GF and Vegan.
4/28 - 6/2 Session
- Green Bean Pesto Pasta
- Super Spears & Orange Stir-fry
- Root Cellar Soup
- Power Salad
- Crucifer - Rice
- Shockingly Delicious - and dare i say healthy-ish - Brownies!
No minimum class enrollment requirement! Class will run regardless of how many children register!
• We will be using the parent platform to deliver shopping lists and organize the schedule. Parents will need to sign-up or sign-in with their email address. This information will be shared after registering for the class.
• Younger students may require the help of a sous-chef (Parent supervision).