Developmentally appropriate introductory program for children. Parents work together with their children in a supportive environment to learn basic skills associated with soccer.
This program prepares children for the world of organized sports in a fun non-threatening environment without the threat of competition of the fear of getting hurt.
- Parents MUST participate with child. (Please do not bring siblings unless they will be supervised)
- Children keep their equipment at the end of the program.
- If weather is inclement, please wear boots and carry your sneakers as to not bring water/snow/salt into the gymnasium.
- Please bring a snack and water to class - please leave snack & water, coats and boots out in the hallway.
- ALL CLASSES (regardless of weather) will be held indoors - no cleats allowed.
Classes will be held at the Brophy School Gym, 575 Pleasant Street, Framingham
Please enter through door 11 on the back side of the school