Skip to content
Framingham Parks & Recreation
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
SEASONAL BEACH PASSES
This program is currently unavailable. Click
to view all of our current programs.
BEACHES OPEN THURSDAY, JUNE 20, 2019 &
CLOSE THURSDAY, AUGUST 15, 2019
*SEASONAL BEACH PASSES WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE BEACHES!*
Beach Passes will be mailed to the address provided within 48 hours of receiving payment.
IF HEADING TO THE BEACH PRIOR TO RECEIVING YOUR BEACH PASSES IN THE MAIL - PLEASE PRINT YOUR RECEIPT & SHOW GATE ATTENDANT.
** RECEIPTS WILL BE HONORED AS PASSES FOR 7 DAYS.
- 1 Pass per person, Pass must be shown to gate attendant before entering the beach
- Pass must be visible at all times
- Beach hours are Monday - Sunday: (gates are locked promptly at 7pm)
- Passes are valid at: Learned Pond, Saxonville Beach, and Lake Waushakum ONLY
- All persons,
12 months and older
, must have a tag or pay the day use fee.
- Rules at the Beaches are attached below and must be adhered to
- The Parks & Recreation Department reserves the right to revoke Beach Passes
NO REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENTS ON LOST PASSES
* For the purpose of purchasing beach passes - The Parks & Recreation Department defines the term FAMILY as follows:
consists of no more than 2 adults and children who are related directly by birth, marriage, or adoption AND are living and functioning as a single household at a single address - extended family members are excluded. Maximum of 6 people.
- Children are considered 18 years and under
The Department reserves the right to limit the amount of passes distributed according to the definition of family used above.
The City of Framingham requires groups of 10 or more people to apply for a group permit to use the beach.
You can find a copy of of the application below under "Additional Forms and Files".
Additional Forms and Files:
2019 Beach Information & Rules and Regulations
Group Permit Application
Return to Memberships
View All Activities
Share This Page: